CB Supplies: Ontario Key Account Manager
October 29, 2018
CB Supplies Ltd.
Ontario Key Account Manager
CB Supplies is seeking an experienced sales individual for our key accounts in the Province of Ontario. This position will care for key accounts (60% of time), other accounts (20% of time) and contractor communications (20% of time). Ensure that each customer is seen on a regular basis, both at the management and purchasing levels. The Key Account Manager must ensure that pricing is competitive and that CB Supplies quality and service remain second to none. If you meet the qualifications listed below, we invite you to apply for our open position by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and submitting your resume.
About CB Supplies
CB Supplies – a Canadian Manufacturer and Master Distributor.
As a manufacturer, we are committed to making the highest quality, most dependable PEX and PE-RT tubing for the plumbing and heating industry. As a Master Distributor, we offer a vast array of products to complement our manufactured items, spanning across the plumbing and heating, HVACR, pump and water well, pool and spa, and filtration and irrigation markets. This expansive selection allows wholesalers to bundle many different products together. Locations: With four dedicated branches across Canada (Surrey, B.C., Calgary, AB., Mississauga, ON. and Laval, QC.), we maintain exceptional local service across the country. Please visit cbsupplies.ca
for more information.
• Plan, organize, maintain, develop, and grow a volume driven and profitable base of established customers
• Maintain and improve sales revenue and gross margin
• Ensure client accounts have all the information they require to maintain and exceed customer service expectations including policies and processes on promotions, new product launches, billing, returns, product changes, etc.
• College diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ sales experience, preferably within the plumbing industry
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision